Women, Infants & Children

Helps pregnant, postpartum, breastfeeding and non-breastfeeding mothers and

young children eat well, learn about nutrition, and stay healthy.   

Healthy Children,
Healthy Women
Support For You
Karen Griego-Kite, Director

The Women, Infants and Children Program provides access to nutritious foods and nutrition education, health care referrals, and other social services.  Our program helps women and children who are nutritionally at risk such as pregnant women, women who are currently breastfeeding, nonbreastfeeding postpartum women and children up to 5 years old.  


Services Provided for Women & Children up to 5 years Old:


  • Healthy foods

  • Nutrition education

  • Breastfeeding support

  • Health and medical service resources






WIC is an Equal Opportunity Provider. 
In accordance with Federal Civil Rights Law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA.

Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits.  Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339.  Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.

To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at:  and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form.  To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-992.  Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by:

(1)    mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture
        Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights
        1400 Independence Avenue, SW
        Washington, D.C. 20250-9410;
(2)    fax:    (202) 690-7442; or
(3)    email: 

This institution is an equal opportunity provider.